Last Updated : April 23, 2021
Last Updated : April 23, 2021
PacketStream LLC (“PacketStream”) respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we require our Customers to do the same.
The contact information for our DMCA agent is as follows:
1309 COFFEEN AVE STE 1200
SHERIDAN WY 82801
PacketStream is committed to managing copyright complaints responsibly and in compliance with applicable laws. In those circumstances where the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) applies, it is our policy to expeditiously process all valid notices of alleged copyright infringement. Please note that sending a DMCA notice initiates a statutorily-defined legal process and we will share your full notice, including your contact information, with the PacketStream Customer at issue.
In most instances, PacketStream does not have access to particular content hosted by PacketStream Customers. Thus, upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, PacketStream will forward your notice to the appropriate Customer, and require a timely and adequate response from the Customer. You may also send your DMCA notice directly to the PacketStream Customer as well.
Please ensure that your notice includes all of the following information:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the specific URL(s) at which the material is located.
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit PacketStream or its Customer to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and an e-mail address.
* A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Without this information, we will be unable to take timely action on your request. Please note that sending your DMCA notice to us via email or U.S. mail will delay our ability to process it.
Section 512(f) of the DMCA states that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents in a DMCA notice that content is infringing shall be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys' fees incurred by the alleged infringer. If you are not sure whether you have a valid claim of infringement, please consult with an attorney before sending your DMCA notice.
If a Customer, or a Customer’s user, believes in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly transmitted against it, the DMCA permits them to send us a counter-notice. If PacketStream receives such a counter-notice, it will forward that counter-notice on to the original DMCA complainant.
Please ensure that your counter-notice includes all of the following:
* Your physical or electronic signature.
* Identification of the material identified as infringing in the original DMCA notice, and the location at which the material appeared.
* A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the request for removal of the material was a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
* Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which PacketStream may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
PacketStream has adopted and reasonably implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of Customers who are repeat infringers.